A 37 Acre park featuring a softball complex, playground equipment, picnic areas, and four barbecue pavilions. The pavilions can be rented through the Parks & Recreation Department. The Westside Softball Complex can also be rented for ASA-sanctioned tournaments.
- Author: Anthony Acosta
- Date Posted: May 21, 2013
- Category: Parks
- Beach Metal Detecting vs. Land: 5 Key Differences Every Treasure Hunter Should Know
- Unearthed Treasures: A Step-by-Step Guide to Cleaning and Preserving Your Finds 2nd Edition
- Buried Dreams Unearthed: Inspirational Stories of Treasure Found Through Metal Detecting
- Navigating the Maze: Understanding Metal Detecting Regulations and Guidelines
- Digging Up the Past: The Most Fascinating Historical Finds Made Through Metal Detecting
Please contact me with your metal detecting event information or any good Metal Detecting place that should be included on the map.